Opioid addiction, Fentanyl abuse
Fentanyl is one of the drugs prescribed for the treatment of pain in the body. However, as an opioid drug, it is highly addictive. By consuming fentanyl, it can give feelings of warmth, relaxation, and euphoria while also providing relief from pain.
Unfortunately, fentanyl abuse is a growing problem, with some individuals choosing to abuse the drug because of its sedative properties. However, what most people do not know that it can negatively affect the life of the user in so many ways. This can lead you down the path of opioid addiction without you even noticing what has happened.
- Caters to each individual’s needs including physician recommendations.
- Compassionate, experienced staff provides quality drug/alcohol detoxification services.
- Daily medical supervision for individuals who complete Outpatient Detoxification.
- Option to remain home to continue work, school and various activities.
Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Day/Night
- Consideration of individuals experiencing increased withdrawal symptoms.
- Medically supervised with set duration.
- Comprehensive, therapeutically intensive, clinical services.
- Available Monday-Friday providing accommodating scheduling.
- Entails series of intense and frequent face-to-face therapeutic sessions.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- Series of sessions catering to faster recovery.
- Services provided on days evening and/or weekends.
- Follow-up transitional Care provided, relapse prevention and aiding in transition.
- Individual, group, family counseling and education on wellness/recovery.
- Coordinated and defined services varying in intensity.
- Variety of situations addressed including interpersonal, family, addictions, etc.