Steady alcohol abuse can seriously raise the danger of high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, weakened heart muscles, and several others, all of which might lead to heart disease or death.
● HEART ATTACK — Steady alcohol consumption can increase fat amount within the blood. This could cause a high amount of bad cholesterol. The extra amount of bad cholesterol can block the arteries of the heart, which can eventually lead to clots which will cause a heart attack.
● HEART FAILURE — Researchers have shown that high alcohol consumption is connected with a high risk of heart failure. People who have 14 or more drinks per week are up to 10% more chance to see heart failure and the person who has 21 or more drinks per week sees heart failure up to 48% over non-drinkers.
● STROKE — Regular drinking can raise a person’s risk of both hemorrhagic stroke and ischemic stroke. Hemorrhagic strokes take place when the artery that provides blood to the brain tissues bleeds or tears. Ischemic strokes take place when the artery that provides blood to the brain becomes blocked. Both varieties of stroke can take place in day to day life.
● HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE — Alcohol abuse can cause high blood pressure in the human body that can take a small time to get back normal. However, alcohol abuse may give alcohol-related hypertension. Elevated blood pressure for a long period of time can be dangerous, which may occur to thickened arteries and seriously raise the risk of heart attack and stroke in life.
● INCREASED HEART RATE — Researchers have mentioned that high amounts of alcohol can occur in tachycardia or a rise in heart rate. Steady seeing tachycardia can occur blood clots that will result in a heart attack or stroke.
● ATRIAL FIBRILLATION — Atrial fibrillation is a form of arrhythmia that causes the atriums of the heart and results in an irregular heartbeat. High alcohol consumption can cause atrial fibrillation in a long period of time and that will result in blood pooling and clotting within human atriums. The blood clots that occur by atrial fibrillation can become separated and get into the bloodstream, and it has a capacity to tape in a brain artery and maybe lead to ischemic stroke.
● WEAKENED HEART MUSCLES — High alcohol consumption can damage and result in weakened heart
muscles, this condition is known as cardiomyopathy. It may end up with congestive heart failure.
Drinking alcohol in day to day life can end up with many heart-related conditions and can seriously raise the chances
of alcohol-related death. Additionally, researchers have found that women are at High risk of heart disease or reason
for death also. Reducing or eliminating alcohol is the right path to be safe from death.
All of the above conditions can occur by alcohol abuse. More a person consumes alcohol, It has higher chances to
face off with heart disease or In some cases, there is a possibility for alcohol-related death.
How much time does alcohol stay in the human body?
Still, many people have that question but it depends on many factors. Such as weight, gender, age, and amount of
food eaten can cause how long it will take to process alcohol. Though sleeping for more hours or drinking more water
can’t raise the rate of alcohol absorption.
● For blood, it will take up to 12 hours.
● For breath, it will take up to 12-24 hours.
● For urine, it will take up to 12-24 hours.
● For hair, it will take up to 90 days.
Excess amounts of drinking is connected with poor health outcomes, including heart problems. Alcohol abuse can lead to cardiomyopathy(damaged heart muscle). Alcohol is a source of heavy calories and a reason for weight gain that can be harmful in the future. On average, A beer or glass of wine has 100 to 150 calories. A cocktail has 100 to 500 calories.
If a person is consuming alcohol for a long time, immediately stops drinking alcohol, or decreases a vast number of alcohol is known as alcohol withdrawal. Alcohol withdrawal symptoms can be slight to major. Alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
● Irregular heartbeats
The danger of excessive drinking.
● Chance of suicide.
● Violent in regular life.
● Reason for risky sexual behaviors.
● Alcohol poisoning.
● Alcohol dependence.
● Raise in social problems, financial crisis, health issues, and many others.
Every year more than 3 million people die due to alcohol abuse, according to the World Health Organization(WHO).
It works if you work it,
It won’t if you don’t!